Rachella Sinclair's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I live close by and haven't seen any hanging baskets going up - thank goodness. Howe…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Aug 3, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Aldi would be more of the same so what's the point of that? Unfortunately, retailers…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Jul 3, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015

"I agree that things change. The area around the high road is changing quite a bit, y…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Jun 27, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015

"Richard is such a kind and helpful neighbour! His help was invaluable when we set up…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Oct 13, 2014 to New Online Forum for the Alexandra Park neighbourhood

3 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Stephen Middleton

"Hi Sorry for the late reply. I was already at the market when you posted. The Big Lu…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Jun 2, 2014 to Noel Park Market & Big Lunch today, Sunday 1/6

2 Jun 2, 2014

"I'll put a link on Noel Park net, too."

Rachella Sinclair replied Jan 31, 2014 to Help Bowes & Bounds Conected and Harringay Online Seed a Million Poppies

6 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Richard McKeever

"I just emailed development control. Let me know if there's any more support we can g…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Jul 1, 2013 to What to do with Ritz Parade on North Circular?

56 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Donald Smith

"If you want to replicate doors in the area, I know of a good joiner who has done thi…"

Rachella Sinclair replied May 10, 2013 to Victorian front door

6 May 11, 2013
Reply by Tracy Knatt

"That's really good! It sorely needs it."

Rachella Sinclair replied May 10, 2013 to Alexandra Palace awarded £24M to regenerate the People's Palace

6 May 11, 2013
Reply by Melanie Corfield

"ridiculous -- but certainly brings attention to the power of the digital footprint "

Rachella Sinclair replied Apr 10, 2013 to Crouch End Off Licence manager suspended over "innappropriate" Tweet

9 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...