Colin Marr's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have only just picked up on this thread. I didn’t recognise the term “Clockhouse J…"

Colin Marr replied Nov 9, 2017 to The Derelict Dole Office of Clockhouse Junction

9 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Colin Marr

"I went to there today to help and it was truly awe inspiring to see the scale of vol…"

Colin Marr replied Sep 19, 2015 to Help Calais / Greece refugee campaign - Volunteering at the Big Yellow Storage in East Finchley

4 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Colin Marr

"Hello Barry, Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a message and tried to reply…"

Colin Marr replied Sep 15, 2015 to New Southgate as was - a response to Richard's welcome

11 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by PeterLen Turner

"Now I understand! I had assumed you were standing for Bowes, but it seems you might…"

Colin Marr replied Apr 20, 2014 to New Southgate as was - a response to Richard's welcome

11 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by PeterLen Turner

"Alan,   I am pleased that you are interested in the Memories of New Southgate book,…"

Colin Marr replied Apr 20, 2014 to New Southgate as was - a response to Richard's welcome

11 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by PeterLen Turner

"This website is interesting, but some of its references can be misleading and it is…"

Colin Marr replied Dec 16, 2012 to Blitz bombs in Bowes and Bounds

3 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Colin Marr

"Another nearly local hero is Jerome K Jerome, the author of “Three men in a Boat”. J…"

Colin Marr replied Jun 22, 2012 to Who are our Local Heroes?

36 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Michael Cordwell James

"I agree with Walter’s concerns about a tendency to focus on the lofty and the popula…"

36 Aug 28, 2015

"Another local hero to be celebrated who was more central to Bowes & Bounds is Ro…"

36 Aug 28, 2015

"I was interested to see earlier references to the film actor Jack Hawkins and I can…"

36 Aug 28, 2015

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...