Matthew Kitching's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jayne, unfortunately these images are the best I have - I was on the phone to som…"

Matthew Kitching replied Apr 18, 2015 to Attempted catalytic converter theft in Lascotts Road this lunchtime.

5 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"will do"

Matthew Kitching replied Apr 18, 2015 to Attempted catalytic converter theft in Lascotts Road this lunchtime.

5 Apr 18, 2015

"Peter, thank you for posting this. I recall there was a post on B&B specifically…"

5 Apr 18, 2015

"hear hear! good old Bejoy, they cook a delicious curry"

Matthew Kitching replied Oct 18, 2014 to I want to live in… Bounds Green

6 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Mat Riches

"thanks for the tip Anna, we live nearby the bowls & tennis club but I wasn't sur…"

Matthew Kitching replied Oct 7, 2014 to Local hall/s for hire

3 Oct 7, 2014

"Hi Anna, you could have a look at this one on ally pally (we haven't used it ourselv…"

Matthew Kitching replied Oct 5, 2014 to Local hall/s for hire

3 Oct 7, 2014

"I'd have to agree with you here Peter. By coincidence I received my response from Tf…"

Matthew Kitching replied Sep 8, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Geoff, Inspired by this thread ( and as a regular user of the bridge) I 'contacted'…"

Matthew Kitching replied Sep 3, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Alan, what are our options under the Localism Act to put in place a Neighbourhood Pl…"

Matthew Kitching replied Aug 5, 2014 to McDonalds Drive Through at Ritz Parade: A new planning application?

22 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by David Lionel Hughes

"An update to the planning application for development of the back garden to the rear…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jul 12, 2014 to Planning application for land to the rear of 24 Maidstone Road (fronting Oak Lane)

2 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Irena Rybinska

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...