Matthew Kitching's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds absolutely awful."

Matthew Kitching replied Jan 27, 2017 to Bounds Green CPZ enlargement- Delay and Problems.

12 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Hannah Guirao

"Bowes is a great school in a great part of our area and we're lucky my two young son…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jan 27, 2017 to North Circular Road traffic causing dangerous air pollution for Bowes Primary School

6 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Susie Holden

"you're welcome and good luck, I cross there regularly with my two youngsters..."

Matthew Kitching replied Jan 19, 2017 to Yellow Box Junction required outside Bounds Green station?

7 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"By contacting the local Haringey councillors Clare Bull, Joanna Christophides or Ali…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jan 18, 2017 to Yellow Box Junction required outside Bounds Green station?

7 Jan 27, 2017

"That's an important consideration and the developer's proposal would need to be very…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jan 16, 2017 to PLANNING APPLICATION FOR 8 HOUSES ON BOWLS CLUB SITE ADJACENT TO ST MARTIN OF PORRES RC PRIMARY SCHOOL ON BLAKE ROAD

4 Jan 16, 2017

"Seems like a reasonable use of the land. Hopefully the contractor would implement a…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jan 12, 2017 to PLANNING APPLICATION FOR 8 HOUSES ON BOWLS CLUB SITE ADJACENT TO ST MARTIN OF PORRES RC PRIMARY SCHOOL ON BLAKE ROAD

4 Jan 16, 2017

"This is the response from the Haringey Principal Conservation Officer: http://www.pl…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jan 4, 2017 to land at rear of 58-60 Myddleton Road - new application - do look.

2 Jan 4, 2017

"You guys may know more than me but I seem to recall Clare Bull of Haringey council s…"

Matthew Kitching replied Dec 23, 2016 to Planters at Bounds Green Tube

2 Dec 23, 2016

"Merry Xmas Geoff and all (excepting TfL in this instance). What a mess and what a so…"

Matthew Kitching replied Dec 20, 2016 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"It is Parliamentary Constituency Boundaries that are proposed to be changed Nev, but…"

Matthew Kitching replied Sep 13, 2016 to Bowes Ward to move from Enfield to Haringay - Boundary Commission Recommendation

3 Sep 13, 2016

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...