Sureka Fernando's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Can't wait to teach and perform Salsa for you at the first ever Talkies event In Bow…"

Sureka Fernando replied Aug 10, 2015 to CUBAN FURY - first Talkies at Bowes and Bounds event of the autumn season

2 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Hi Lindsey I would love Articulate and Cranium if they're still available? Sureka x"

Sureka Fernando replied Aug 7, 2015 to Board games need new homes

4 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

"Hi Sue, looking forward to meeting you - your business sounds really interesting!  B…"

Sureka Fernando replied Aug 7, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - First Meeting

2 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"This is completely depressing. Can't we have a pay it forward policy introduced in l…"

Sureka Fernando replied Aug 5, 2015 to Do children go hungry in the school holidays?

2 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"Thanks for your call Elizabeth and sorry for not getting back to you. I will give yo…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 27, 2015 to Pet feeding, plant watering, baby sitting offered

9 May 24, 2016
Reply by Reenski

"Hi Elizabeth, I run English and Salsa courses locally and I'm looking for door-to-do…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 27, 2015 to Pet feeding, plant watering, baby sitting offered

9 May 24, 2016
Reply by Reenski

"A huge thank you to everyone who partied, donated money and prizes and supported our…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 13, 2015 to Summer Party in aid of North London Samaritans - Saturday 11 July!

3 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Adding to Shona's point, as small, part time businesses (we are mostly local mums th…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 13, 2015 to Flyposting in Bounds Green

50 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by amanda wilkes

"Dear all,  Due to the number of people who want to attend but will be on holiday dur…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 11, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - Get Involved! (PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED MEETING DATE BELOW!)

19 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

"Yes - Bowes Park is definitely included! Thanks for the tip re: Doodle poll - will u…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 10, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - Get Involved! (PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED MEETING DATE BELOW!)

19 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...