Suzanne Godfrey's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paul, Hope you're liking the area. We did manage to get a small running group up…"

Suzanne Godfrey replied Jan 14, 2015 to Any runners in the Bounds Green area?

20 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Hi Kate, Great to hear from you. Hilda and I should be meeting for a run on Friday…"

Suzanne Godfrey replied Feb 27, 2013 to Anyone want to come running next week (Tuesday and/or Friday evening)?

9 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Godfrey

"Hi Sureka. I'd be interested in this. £25 seems like a good deal to me. Suzanne"

Suzanne Godfrey replied Feb 27, 2013 to Beginners Salsa Course starting in Bowes Park - feedback wanted!

38 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Hi Hilda,   That's great. :) I'll drop you a text.   Suzanne"

Suzanne Godfrey replied Feb 25, 2013 to Anyone want to come running next week (Tuesday and/or Friday evening)?

9 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Godfrey

"Hi Hilda,   Yes, Emmy and I are still running strong although the days that we run d…"

Suzanne Godfrey replied Feb 21, 2013 to Anyone want to come running next week (Tuesday and/or Friday evening)?

9 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Godfrey

"Hi Mary-Louise, Fantastic! Glad you'll be joining us and I hope you're feeling bette…"

Suzanne Godfrey replied Jan 8, 2013 to Anyone want to come running next week (Tuesday and/or Friday evening)?

9 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Godfrey

"Hi again,   You probably saw my other thread about going running on a Thursday eveni…"

Suzanne Godfrey replied Dec 7, 2012 to Any runners in the Bounds Green area?

20 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Hi guys,   Just to say, last night's run went ahead as planned. Emmy and I did three…"

Suzanne Godfrey replied Dec 7, 2012 to Starting a running group - anyone up for this Thursday evening and Sunday morning?

5 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Godfrey

"Hi Emmy,   Don't worry, you'll be in good company. I haven't run for ages either! :)…"

Suzanne Godfrey replied Dec 5, 2012 to Starting a running group - anyone up for this Thursday evening and Sunday morning?

5 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Godfrey

"Hi Emmy,   Great. I have a route in mind for tomorrow that starts and ends at Bounds…"

Suzanne Godfrey replied Dec 5, 2012 to Starting a running group - anyone up for this Thursday evening and Sunday morning?

5 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Godfrey

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...