Beulah Antonin's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"We would definately welcome parking permits - our road Tewkesbury Terrace is complet…"

Beulah Antonin replied Mar 18, 2013 to Off street parking

18 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Geoff Walsh

"Thanks Nicholas - great feedback and let us know if you would like to see anything m…"

Beulah Antonin replied Mar 15, 2013 to Market Traders

2 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Beulah Antonin

"We have used restore and we would highly recommend them. The project is fab as it gi…"

Beulah Antonin replied Mar 13, 2013 to Need your unwanted furniture removed for a good cause?

6 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Ruth Cherrington

"Hi Craig, Do you think it's possible that we could get you and the band to join us…"

Beulah Antonin replied Mar 8, 2013 to New Brass Band - Fortismere Community Brass (Muswell Hill)

11 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Craig Boulton

"Hi Asha, With my Barnardos hat, I had a meeting with Kew Gardens today. They have wo…"

Beulah Antonin replied Feb 26, 2013 to Update from Myddleton Road Community Garden

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Beulah Antonin

"its on the high road Susie - it used to be Mr Bagels and next to the Library. You ca…"

Beulah Antonin replied Jan 20, 2013 to Are There Any Good Kebab Restaurant/ Take Aways Around Here???

23 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Beulah Antonin

"Thank you Susie and others who have completed. Will be announcing details very soon x"

Beulah Antonin replied Jan 16, 2013 to Survey

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Beulah Antonin

"Fab idea Nell and Matt - have I missed it? "

Beulah Antonin replied Jan 16, 2013 to Myddleton Road Garden - forthcoming projects Help needed

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Mat Riches

"We would recommend Charcoal Grill in Wood Green - not too far to drive. Great value…"

Beulah Antonin replied Jan 15, 2013 to Are There Any Good Kebab Restaurant/ Take Aways Around Here???

23 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Beulah Antonin

"Thank you Edward for such a wonderful message. I am really proud to have joined the…"

Beulah Antonin replied Dec 14, 2012 to Christmas Market

5 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Beulah Antonin

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...