Kaye De Moura Castanheira's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Palmers Green, should be just that Green, fresh and vibrant, walking down the centre…"

Kaye De Moura Castanheira replied Jun 20, 2017 to Palmers Green Town Centre is being Neglected! by Enfield Council, Councillors, Shopkeepers

5 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by karl brown

"Yes well said Cathy, I have been pursing Haringey Council for 5 years and I also wo…"

Kaye De Moura Castanheira replied Jun 18, 2017 to Bowes Park Community Gym

5 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Kaye De Moura Castanheira

"I do appreciate that Central London, keep telling us all there are Cuts! but when th…"

Kaye De Moura Castanheira replied Jun 18, 2017 to Constantly having to wait for Council's to make good in our areas!

6 Jun 18, 2017

"It will be helpful if those from the council in charge of Woodside Park that can see…"

Kaye De Moura Castanheira replied Jun 16, 2017 to Constantly having to wait for Council's to make good in our areas!

6 Jun 18, 2017

"People living in the area have been having discussions in the park about the gym equ…"

Kaye De Moura Castanheira replied Jun 16, 2017 to Bowes Park Community Gym

5 Jun 18, 2017

"Apparently they have installed CCTV cameras, as fly tipping has become a epidemic, w…"

Kaye De Moura Castanheira replied Jun 14, 2017 to Constantly having to wait for Council's to make good in our areas!

6 Jun 18, 2017

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...