Peter Williams's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like something is finally happening, as I drove across Wilmer Way traffic ligh…"

Peter Williams replied Mar 31, 2016 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Thanks for your support and your comments; interesting to read an Engineer’s views o…"

Peter Williams replied May 15, 2015 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Hi Donald What you are suggesting is that the Bridge structure was not designed to a…"

Peter Williams replied May 13, 2015 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"It has been over a year since I added this post and have been looking both at the ju…"

Peter Williams replied May 13, 2015 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"You could add “backed by the Mayor for London” as I seem to remember a picture of Bo…"

Peter Williams replied Sep 8, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"I first posted the question back in April and the bridge stairs had already been out…"

Peter Williams replied Sep 8, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Hi Alan Most of us worker wouldn't have been able to make it anyway! I have had a lo…"

Peter Williams replied May 9, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Thanks Hutch for the information, the jumping rumour came from a pretty reliable sou…"

Peter Williams replied Apr 28, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"At B&Q the new one in the Friern Barnet retail park, we bought ours there last w…"

Peter Williams replied Dec 6, 2012 to Best place to buy a real Christmas Tree locally

10 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Edward Swift

"Great news, maybe we can get Enfield to redo Bowes Road?....same issue"

Peter Williams replied Oct 12, 2012 to Proper Paving Stones For Tarmac - Haringey's Policy

14 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Julie McNamee

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...