Theresa Beattie's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Charlotte, many thanks for your reply - I'll check out hassle.com. Hope you get…"

Theresa Beattie replied Jul 1, 2015 to Looking for a reliable cleaner

2 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Theresa Beattie

"Really lifted my spirits to see the mew planters - thank you so much to everybody wh…"

Theresa Beattie replied Jun 26, 2015 to Planters at Bounds Green tube station

8 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Liz Wright

"Highly recommend Petr Kumbera PK wood flooring - very careful and hard working and d…"

Theresa Beattie replied Apr 28, 2015 to Floor Sanding

3 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Maureen Medien

"Congratulations - fantastic news! Great to see the trust green bicycle advertising t…"

Theresa Beattie replied Mar 3, 2015 to Myddleton Road Market wins best small Community Market award.

4 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Theresa Beattie

"Hello, I'm a freelancer based in Bounds Green - I went along to a couple of freelanc…"

Theresa Beattie replied Feb 7, 2015 to Freelance meetup/coworking - Friday 6th February

5 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Theresa Beattie

"Lefteris Bakery now have sour-dough bread, french sticks, croissant and pain au choc…"

Theresa Beattie replied Feb 7, 2015 to lefteris bakery green lanes makeover

10 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by jayne harvey

"Hello Paul,  I'm Theresa and have lived in Bounds Green for about 15 years. I run ab…"

Theresa Beattie replied Feb 7, 2015 to Anybody looking for running partners or to start up a small running club in Bounds Green/Bowes Park area?

20 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Paul

"A big thank-you to everybody involved in organising the markets this year and making…"

Theresa Beattie replied Dec 29, 2014 to Myddleton Road Christmas Market

6 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Theresa Beattie

"Great coffee and pleasant window seats. We ordered a red velvet cake for Christmas w…"

Theresa Beattie replied Dec 29, 2014 to lefteris bakery green lanes makeover

10 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by jayne harvey

"I went to La Coppia for lunch today - lovely people and a very smart cafe with great…"

Theresa Beattie replied May 9, 2014 to La Coppia - Italian deli/cafe in Myddleton road

9 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Rich

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...