Susie Holden's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot, Matthew. Brilliant thread and can't understand how I managed to miss i…"

Susie Holden replied Jan 27, 2017 to North Circular Road traffic causing dangerous air pollution for Bowes Primary School

6 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Susie Holden

"People like me, Michelle.  Living locally as I did, Bowes was the obvious choice as…"

Susie Holden replied Jan 27, 2017 to North Circular Road traffic causing dangerous air pollution for Bowes Primary School

6 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Susie Holden

"Thanks Wendy - that's greatly appreciated."

Susie Holden replied Jul 23, 2016 to MISSING CHILD ALERT: Omar Bartocci aged 13 from Wood Green

5 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Wendy Beauchamp-Ward

"This is a brief reminder that you’ve got until midnight at the end of this coming We…"

Susie Holden replied Feb 29, 2016 to Urgent action for Pinkham Way - Haringey Local Plan

1 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Susie Holden

"Looks really fascinating. I love the Geffrye and will definitely go and see it."

Susie Holden replied Oct 1, 2015 to 'Street Seen'- exhibition at the Geffrye Musuem about a street in Bounds Green

5 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

"Thanks Matthew - this is extremely helpful.  I live near Ally Pally and don't see Al…"

Susie Holden replied Aug 2, 2015 to News on rail services from Bowes Park

19 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Matthew Clark

"I spoke to a member of staff at Wood Green M&S last week and she confirmed that…"

Susie Holden replied Jul 10, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"This development looks impressive - high quality and well-considered. Such a relief…"

Susie Holden replied Jul 10, 2015 to New Bounds Green Housing Development

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Susie Holden

"This is bad news. I use Wood Green M&S quite frequently and think it needs more…"

Susie Holden replied Jun 26, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Yes, I've paid a couple of visits to Cornucopia and it has a lot of good stuff. V us…"

Susie Holden replied May 14, 2015 to New Shop: Cornucopia Natural Foods

4 May 14, 2015
Reply by Susie Holden

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...