All Discussions Tagged 'London' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building a Community of Practice (Online Event)

Building a Community of Practice (Online Event)   No matter your creative background or history, your skills, lived experience and knowledg…

Started by Collage Artspaces

0 Dec 13, 2022

Free online zine course

A free 3 week course to develop & enhance your digital skills with the production of an online zine.  We wish to get people of all bac…

0 Jun 29, 2022

Free video production course

We’re offering a FREE level 2 accredited course where you gain video production skills using the industry standard Adobe Premiere pro soft…

0 Jun 14, 2022

Exceptionally Spacious and Light filled Commercial Office / Shop to rent on Myddleton Road N22

Located on a friendly local high street offering a choice of independent cafes and restaurants. We have an entire office/shop available…

Started by Tara

0 Aug 19, 2021

Enfield School Half Term 23rd- 27th October: Visit London Dungeon (London Necropolis)

Looking for events and activities at half term can make for interesting results. Children and Adults visiting the London Dungeon attraction…

Started by Donald Smith

0 Oct 6, 2017

Summer Party in aid of North London Samaritans - Saturday 11 July!

Hi Bowes and Bounders,  After the awesome Myddleton Road Festival, let's get together and party once more, this time to fundraise for the a…

Started by Sureka Fernando

3 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

London Play Streets

We have written before about Play Streets - so I was delighted to hear about the new London Play Streets initiative from London Play London…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Aug 7, 2014

Muswell Hill Brass is calling local musicians

Muswell Hill Brass is a traditional British brass band based in London N10. We are currently recruiting and would like to hear from any loc…

Started by Martyn Stogden

0 Mar 28, 2014

Get On Your Bike at Ride London 3rd and 4th of August

This weekend is the biggest cycling event London has seen since the Olympics in 2012. It really is going to be a festival of the bike! SUN…

Started by Mandy Norman

0 Aug 1, 2013

Need your unwanted furniture removed for a good cause?

Hi, I've furniture which I no longer need so I've been in touch with http://www.restorecommunityprojects.org/index.php who are a registered…

Started by Suellen edgar

6 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Ruth Cherrington

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...