All Discussions Tagged 'art' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

London Passport Map

I'm a sucker for data visualisations - illustrations of information in an easily accessible and well designed image - and I am particularly…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Oct 6, 2015

Welcome- AP & Beyond Open House 2015

Started by Sonya (Everyone's Climbing Tree)

0 Aug 25, 2015

Thank you - and amazing prize draw for NL Samaritans!

Dear all,  A huge thank you from myself and the North London Samaritans for all your generous donations - our Charity Salsa Party has raise…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Jul 27, 2015

Printmaking and Illustration Workshops in August

Hello, For anyone who has ever wanted to try printmaking or illustration, now's your chance! We're holding taster workshops in Printmaking…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Jul 19, 2015

Bounds Green Business Association - Get Involved! (PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED MEETING DATE BELOW!)

Dear neighbours,  If any of you run businesses that benefit the local community, we would like to invite you to be a part of the Bounds Gre…

Started by Sureka Fernando

19 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

Hi, I've been installing today an exhibition in the streets, cafes, bars and shops of Bounds Green. I wanted to bring art to local people,…

Started by gabriela Schutz

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

A new Little Free Library for Bounds Green

The Little Free Library works on a very simple principle: It’s “take a book, return a book”. Neighbours share their favorite books - anyone…

Started by Richard McKeever

8 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Zarina

AP & Beyond Open House 2015

http://eepurl.com/bijZOX Check out the link above to find out how to take part in this years AP & Beyond 2015!!!!

Started by Sonya (Everyone's Climbing Tree)

0 May 26, 2015

DISCOVER YOUR ARTY SIDE

I-Discover-Me, a creative project for women in the Northumberland Park area, gets underway this week. 

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 May 3, 2015

Saturday Life Painting Course - Now booking for March!

Saturday 21st March 10am - 5pm (Lunch 1-2pm) £52 This includes use of an easel for the whole day 1 hardboard surface to paint on All oil p…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Feb 21, 2015

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...