All Discussions Tagged 'bounds' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COVID-19 vaccination pop-up clinic in Bounds Green tomorrow

This Saturday Bounds Green Group Practice is running a pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinic for people aged 40 and over that are yet to have…

Started by Haringey CCG

0 May 7, 2021

Natal Road - where does the name come from?

Hi there everyone. New to the area and I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on the name Natal Road. Where does it come from? Are…

Started by Chris Smith

3 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Chris Smith

New Cafe near Bounds Green tube

A new café is opening near Bounds Green tube.  It certainly is piccolino, it occupies the space previously occupied by the dry-cleaning mac…

Started by Matthew Kitching

10 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Jo

Bounds Green Community Action

A group of us decided to meet up to initally discuss the Tewkesbury Terrace green outside the Ranelagh, with particular focus on improving…

Started by Emmy Beazley

7 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Matthew Kitching

Homeless Man Bounds Green

Has anyone else noticed the homeless man living on a bench on the green by the Ranelagh pub? He's been there for ages and I'm just wonderin…

Started by Emmy Beazley

15 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Max

An alternative name for Bounds Green tube?

On Londonist we're renaming all the tube stations with feasible alternatives. I've suggested Spouters Corner for Wood Green but I can't thi…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

8 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Vets in Bounds Green

Evening all & Happy New Year.  We're moving down to Bounds Green from Edinburgh on Sunday and I've spotted lots of vets on Google but…

Started by Matt McLeary

10 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Johnny Asbo

Bathroom Floor Tiler - advice & work needed

Hello, I currently have a bathroom floor situation which needed advice & sorting out. I have looked on the forum for tiling recommendat…

Started by Jude Habib

0 Jun 7, 2014

Piccadilly line: No direct service to Heathrow weekend of 16/17 November

What is happening? To provide a smoother more comfortable ride and to improve track condition we are replacing points at Acton Town. This m…

Started by London Underground

0 Nov 15, 2013

Beautifully decorated 2 bed flat for rent in Bounds Green - Available 6th October

Top Floor 2 double bed flat (or 1 bed & dining room), decorated to a high standard with large living space.  Modern fitted kitchen, fou…

Started by Susan gurney

0 Sep 29, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...