All Discussions Tagged 'food' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LORDSHIP FEST 20th SEPT 12-6pm

Music from around the world performed by local musicians, some traditional, some modern, a dog show put on by Battersea Dogs home and Wood…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

1 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Lordship Hub Coop

Puppy food and crate offered for FREE!

Captain Hastings is a super fussy puppy who has won every battle so far! That means we have a small crate and some James Wellbeloved wet pu…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Aug 15, 2014

Support our local business - Flippin Cow

Hello All, I am a local resident based in Noel Park who started my business with the help of my wonderful neighbor and Noel Park Market. Th…

Started by Flippin Cow

4 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Flippin Cow

Incredible Edible Todmorden - the full story

We have had a couple of discussions on the forum that referenced the “Incredible Edible Todmorden” project. Mary Blake identified it as one…

Started by Richard McKeever

2 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Mat Riches

Charity Salsa Party tomorrow in aid of Save The Children!

Hello lovely people, I'd like to invite you all to my Charity Salsa Party tomorrow @ Bar Salsa, 96 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0JG from…

Started by Sureka Fernando

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Charity Salsa Party - Saturday 13 July!!!

Hello Bowes and Bounders!   Do you want to meet lovely local people, have fun and raise money for charity?  Then join us on Saturday 13 Jul…

3 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Charity Social Salsa Night @ ULU - June 1st in aid of UNICEF!!!

Hi Everyone!! You are invited to join us for our next Charity Salsa Social at ULU on Saturday 1 June! Join us for dinner and drinks beforeh…

2 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

The Step is now doing pop-up dinners

(apologies if it's already common knowledge!) Our adorable The Step has started running pop-up dinners, one a month-ish. The first one just…

Started by Katrina Kollegaeva

0 Apr 1, 2013

Competition and raffles

Hi all, We are now tidying up the final bits for our re-open on the 9th and our website is currently being re-branded. The website has a '…

Started by Beulah Antonin

0 Feb 10, 2013

Sustainable Bowes Park -Events and discussion programme

Over the last year or so a number of information events and activities have taken place to support people locally to operate more sustainab…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Oct 24, 2012

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...