All Discussions Tagged 'north' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exceptionally Spacious and Light filled Commercial Office / Shop to rent on Myddleton Road N22

Located on a friendly local high street offering a choice of independent cafes and restaurants. We have an entire office/shop available…

Started by Tara

0 Aug 19, 2021

Ritz Parade - proposed development by Notting Hill Housing Trust

For anyone who is interested in the Ritz Parade development proposals by NHHT and wasn't able to make the consultation at Trinity at Bowes…

Started by Matthew Kitching

0 Dec 8, 2017

Squatters at Shaftesbury Hall again - North London Samaritans

BBC Radio London interviewed the squatters and the story was covered at 6 50 pm, Tuesday June 14th. Its available on the Radio London websi…

Started by North London Samaritans

0 Jun 15, 2016

New Salsa Sundays in Southgate!

Hi Bowes and Bounders,  I'm pleased to announce we now have 3 Salsa nights a week for you to enjoy! - Wednesdays in Bounds Green, Fridays i…

Started by Sureka Fernando

2 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Please sign up now in support of the Pinkham Way Alliance's response to Haringey's land use survey

Haringey Council's land use (Sites Allocation) consultation is underway; please sign up now in support of the Pinkham Way Alliance's resp…

Started by Susie Holden

0 Mar 11, 2015

Need your unwanted furniture removed for a good cause?

Hi, I've furniture which I no longer need so I've been in touch with http://www.restorecommunityprojects.org/index.php who are a registered…

Started by Suellen edgar

6 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Ruth Cherrington

Market Update

Dear all, I trust that you are all well. I just wanted to announce that the market is slowly getting back into action. Firstly, I would lik…

Started by Beulah Antonin

0 Feb 5, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...