Campaigns and Community Activism (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pinkham Way saved?

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the present Pinkham Way situation? The Enfield Advertiser suggests that all rubbish will no…

Started by Laura Davenport

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Laura Davenport

Become an Oxfam Constituency Campaigner!

Are you passionate about politics and international development? Always dreamed of becoming a grassroots lobbyist? Do you want to gain inva…

Started by Katrina Gajevska

0 Aug 9, 2013

Another Banksy theft from Haringey

This is making me really angry. I know there are many things to get cross about but, well... http://londonist.com/2013/07/banksys-no-ball-g

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

0 Jul 26, 2013

Haringey in Bloom

I spotted a poster at the garden centre for Haringey in Bloom. This year the categories are: Front Garden Allotment Plot Community Garden…

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Lucia

Call for artists!

Dear local residents, Following our recent post inviting you to Poverty: Local and Global event at Muswell Hill Soup Kitchen on Tuesday 28…

Started by Katrina Gajevska

0 May 5, 2013

Wheelie bins

I've watched with some despair as every road in Bounds Green, both the Haringey and Enfield parts, gets overtaken by large numbers of wheel…

Started by Jenny Edwards

11 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Jenny Edwards

Why is nobody looking after Springfield Park nature reserve?

I found Springfield Park today. It doesn't look like anyone's looking after its nature reserve. There's loads of rubbish in it, the gates a…

0 Mar 2, 2013

Haringey expect further NLWA planning application for Pinkham Way site

A message from the Pinkham Way Alliance After very good news just before Christmas it’s definitely time to get back to business. Please re…

Started by Administrator

0 Feb 4, 2013

Pinkham Way waste processing plans - scrapped

In a statement today the North London Waste Authority has announced that it is withdrawing plans to develop a major waste processing site a…

Started by Richard McKeever

1 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Allison Crabtree

Pinkham Way Alliance - News Update

Pinkham Wood in the snow From Bidesh Sarkar Chair, Pinkham Way Alliance As the holidays approach, there’s some recent news that eve…

Started by Administrator

0 Dec 18, 2012

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...