Community News and Information (1,615)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Broomfield School - closed until further notice

Much troubled Broomfield School has been closed since a failure of the central heating system on January 21st. In a statement on the school…

Started by Administrator

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by John Mellor

New Book on Working Men's Clubs- features Wood Green

Just thought I'd let folk know that my book on Working Men's clubs is now out. It features clubs from around the UK but two locals one are…

Started by Ruth Cherrington

10 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Ruth Cherrington

Fake gold ring scam

A man approached my mum on Myddleton Road the other day while she was using the pay and display machine opposite vrisaki. He handed her a g…

Started by Christina Tawil

5 Feb 7, 2013

Market Update

Dear all, I trust that you are all well. I just wanted to announce that the market is slowly getting back into action. Firstly, I would lik…

Started by Beulah Antonin

0 Feb 5, 2013

Myddleton Road article from a decade ago

I've cut and pasted this article about Myddleton Road from Planning Resource Magazine - it was written over a decade ago but it still feels…

Started by Mat Riches

7 Feb 1, 2013

Harringay Market

Hi everyone, Just to remind you that Harringay Market is open every Sunday 11am-3pm at North Harringay Primary School N8. We have British p…

Started by Jessica van de Sande

0 Jan 29, 2013

Bowes Park Festival 2013 - want to get involved?

We're delighted to announce that we have a date for the Bowes Park Festival 2013 (Sat 13th July) and planning has begun!   As regular festi…

Started by Nicki Della Porta

3 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Severe Weather Update

UPDATED Thursday Jan 24th 17:30 Severe weather continues - The snow is still hanging rond with the thermometer stuck at or below zero.  Wh…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Jan 20, 2013

Outdoor gym in Myddleton Road

Nearly there. In that lovely piece of land behind the painted doors opposite the community garden things are happening. An outdoor table te…

Started by Cathy Herman

3 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Duffy

Myddleton Road Garden - forthcoming projects Help needed

Dear Friends and community members, At a recent Mydletton Road garden Group meeting, it was agreed that we would carry out two new project…

Started by Asha Patel

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Mat Riches

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...