Community News and Information (1,615)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WARNING - BANK CARD THIEF IN OPERATION IN GREEN LANES

There is a bank card thief in operation TODAY at the Green Lanes Post Office cash machine in Bowes Park (opposite Sirwan). Be aware of your…

Started by Kari Koonin

0 Oct 5, 2011

Bowes Park - Missing a Tabby Cat?

A a very thoughtfuland neighbourly message arrived via Twitter from  Grumpy Tortoise   "If anyone is missing a tabby cat in the Myddleton R…

Started by Administrator

1 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Administrator

Whatever happened to.....

....all the discussions about cafes, community centres, art and crafts venues etc?   There was a lot of discussion and excitement a few mon…

Started by Dave Corcoran

3 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Dave Corcoran

Father Robert Wilkinson leaves Bowes Park

After seven years of service to St Michael-at-Bowes (Church of England) Church and the neighbourhood, Father Robert Wilkinson will be leavi…

Started by Catharine Perry

0 Sep 9, 2011

Temporary road closure for a funeral

We have just received notification, via a letter through our door, that our road (Arcadian Gardens) will be closed for most of tomorrow (Fr…

Started by dawnage

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by dawnage

solar panels

Dear Neighbours,   Has anyone heard or had contact with a company called Sunny Britain?  I saw an article on them in the Sunday Times recen…

Started by Kathie Burke

0 Aug 28, 2011

Outdoor Community Gym for Myddleton Road?

The Bowes Park Community Association is presently negotiating with Thames Water to use the small piece of land behind the mural gates, oppo…

Started by Administrator

2 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by n10bjj

Thames Water - Pipe Renewal

Currently going through this in my Area - Noel Park Estate   Suprised that Thames Water is able to get water and pump it through .....   Af…

Started by ROBERT RUGGLES

0 Aug 4, 2011

New business: tell us what you think

As some of you may be aware from another discussion on this forum, my husband and I are preparing to open a business on Myddleton Road in B…

Started by Nell Riches

11 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Dave Corcoran

n

n

Started by n10bjj

1 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Trinity-at-Bowes MethodistChurch

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...