Events and Activities (286)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's happening locally for new mums?

I had my wonderful son ernest five weeks early and am a bit unprepared! Really keen to meet other local mums with babies because my husband…

Started by Cathryn Summerhayes

25 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Richard McKeever

Camera Club at The Step

Hi everyone,  We're starting a camera club at The Step on the last Thursday of every month, starting from Thursday 27th September. It will…

Started by Neal Houghton

22 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Neal Houghton

Win a pair of tickets for Southgate Green walking tour

Joe Studman - City Guide and Associate of the Institute of Tourist Guiding -will be leading a walking tour concentrating on the historic ar…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Jul 27, 2012

Cake Club...is anyone interested?

Hi all,I am thinking of starting a cake club locally, but before I start looking for a venue etc I just wanted to know if anyone would be i…

Started by Kay Cushnie

23 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Kay Cushnie

Pottery at The Asian Centre

Starting on the 12th July at Tha Asian Centre in Wood Green we will be holding 10 pottery sessions which will lead to an exhibiion of work…

Started by Walter Hawes

0 Jul 6, 2012

Palmers Green Festival - Postponed until September 2nd

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Following the excessive June rain the grounds of Broomfield Park are so saturated  that Enfield Council staff have reco…

Started by Administrator

0 Jun 15, 2012

Big Jubilee Picnic

Hello- We're having a Big Jubilee lunch in Russell Park, 3 June  1:00 Bring a picnic and celebrate with Noel Parkers. Just go the Russell P…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

0 May 29, 2012

Kay's Clandestine Cake Club!

A little while ago Kay posted a message on the forum asking if any local folk would be interested in setting up a Clandestine Cake Club - w…

Started by Richard McKeever

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Laura Davenport

Fundraiser Tonight!

http://www.bowesandbounds.org/events/the-rockin-boys-in-aid-of-marie-curie classic rock against Cancer!!! Come and support this worthy ca…

Started by Pat Casey

0 May 18, 2012

Walk off those extra pounds and get fitter for 2012 ?

Hi there,   Anyone like to join an informal group for a regular fitness BRISK walk on Sunday mornings?   Starting from the big path end of…

Started by Lou Shepherd

6 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by melanie

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...