Local Democracy (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Voter Registration Day 5th February

People have to be on the electoral register by 20 April to be able to vote in the general election on 7 May. Campaigners have warned that…

Started by Donald Smith

0 Feb 7, 2015

New Role for Hornsey and Wood Green MP Lynne Featherstone

Lynne Featherstone was appointed as the Minister of State for Crime Prevention at the Home Office today. She moves into the new role from h…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Nov 4, 2014

Election 2014 Local council results

Election results have been published* on the Local Council websites Click on the Haringey or Enfield icons for detailed results across the…

5 May 27, 2014
Reply by John Mellor

Local Council Election Candidates

**Page Revised April 25th** Local council elections (and European Parliamentary elections) take place on May 22nd. Registration of candidat…

Started by Administrator

17 May 17, 2014
Reply by Alan Sitkin

Local Council Elections 2014 - A Community Manifesto

As we have pointed out elsewhere on the site preparation for the Local Council elections across London are gearing up as candidates are dec…

13 Mar 28, 2014

Haringey Council Election website: Haringey Votes

Haringey Council has launched a new website focussed entirely on the forthcoming elections. Haringey Votes has all the information about th…

Started by John Mellor

0 Mar 27, 2014

Boundary Commission report - Changes to Bowes Ward proposed

The Boundary Commission has concluded its review of parliamentary and local authority constituency boundaries ... although the report was n…

4 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Richard McKeever

Changes in Haringey's Political Leadership

Haringey Council is led through a Cabinet System similar to central government In Haringey the Cabinet is a group of councillors who take m…

0 May 29, 2012

May 5th Referendum on the voting system

I have used my vote in every election that I have been entitled to since I was old enough to vote ... but I'll admit to being less sure abo…

16 May 5, 2011
Reply by Richard McKeever

Message from Bowes Ward Councillors

A report from the Bowes Ward Councillors on recent developments in the area - more information on our local elected representatives page or…

Started by Administrator

0 Jan 28, 2011

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...