Questions / Help / Advice (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

oven & hood and bathroom sink looking for a good home!

We're doing up our house and we are replacing the current oven and hood. It's an Elba range master - really big oven in perfect working ord…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Feb 14, 2011

Local budgie seeks soul mate

Hello, my name is Storm and I am a blue male (I think) budgie about 9 years old.  I have been a widower on my own for some time now and mis…

Started by Michael Cordwell James

1 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Michael Cordwell James

Festively Seeking Susan

Hello all,   Who is Susan I hear you ask? I don't know really but what I do know is that in the New Year I am going to be starting a new b…

Started by Liam J Stratton

0 Dec 24, 2010

Vacuum cleaner for 128

Has anyone got a small vacuum cleaner-mainly for use on wooden floor-that we can have for onetwoeight-community space?

Started by Cathy Herman

0 Dec 12, 2010

BPCA Skills Swap

What do people think about the idea of setting up a local skills swap, a bit like the LETS scheme? People could offer skills that they are…

Started by Diana Craig

2 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Craig

help with computing for 128

I have got a desk top and printer that can go in to onetwoeight for people to use but have problem with monitor-anyone out there who can of…

Started by Cathy Herman

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Dave McNeill

Bounds Green primary school - opinions?

We moved to N11 last Easter and our son got a place at Rhodes Avenue. We were hoping to get our daughter in there as well but she's 40th on…

Started by Jeremy Browning

1 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Richard McKeever

Local knowledge needed for Home search

Hello everyone,   I have some friends who are looking for a house to buy in our nice area (I've already sold them the area!). They are look…

Started by Anne Garbarini

2 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Anne Garbarini

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...