Residents and community group news (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does community campaigning have to be so negative?

Over the last couple of weeks I have seen a few posters up in local shops for the Residents' Association meeting happening at Broomfield sc…

Started by John Mellor

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

BPCA public meeting

Do come along to the Bowes Park Community Association Public Meeting on November 30th and meet up with friends and neighbours, hear the new…

Started by Cathy Herman

0 Nov 11, 2011

Vote for Albert Road Recreation Ground in the Queen Elizabeth II Fields Challenge

A message from Cllr Joanna Christophides Labour Councillor for Bounds Green Ward       Friends of Albert Road Recreation Ground   You can…

Started by Administrator

0 Oct 20, 2011

Closure of OneTwoEight Myddleton Road

Sad news from Cathy Herman: I am sorry to tell you that we have not been successful in getting lottery money to keep 128 Myddleton Road goi…

Started by Richard McKeever

1 May 14, 2011
Reply by Lionel Ferer

What's On at OneTwoEight? May Timetable

Attached is a calendar of events at OneTwoEight Myddleton Road Jess England who co-ordinates activities has sent points out that OneTwoEigh…

Started by Administrator

0 May 5, 2011

What's On at OneTwoEight?

The April Calendar of events at the One Two Eight Community Shop in Myddleton Road is now  available to download Regular sessions include d…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Apr 12, 2011

Bowes Park Garden Group looking for volunteers

The Bowes Park Garden Group would like to recruit the following: Members who could attend monthly meetings (last Wed in month) and assist…

Started by Administrator

0 Feb 25, 2011

OneTwoEight - We Want Your Views!

Dear All,   My name is Adam Paul, the new Outreach Worker for OneTwoEight, a new community space in the heart of Bowes Park for local peopl…

Started by Adam Paul

2 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Adam Paul

OneTwoEight - DIARY

Dear all,You may have seen the post by Adam, the OneTwoEight Outreach Worker, inviting you to see what's on offer at OneTwoEight as well as…

Started by Jess England

0 Dec 7, 2010

Christmas Bazaar at 128

Gemma McNab and I are organising a Christmas Bazaar at 128 Myddleton Road on 11 Dec (12-4). We aim to offer mulled wine and music, but we n…

Started by Diana Craig

2 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Diana Craig

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...