Traffic, Roads and Parking (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

so...where's the money for potholes?

right opposite the seat of power!!!! not impressed really, as a cyclist this is dangerous and has been this way since before Christmas, all…

Started by Pat Casey

0 Jan 3, 2013

Consultation on improvements to Wood Green

Please respond by 15th December 2012 to this consultation which intends to make pedestrian access around the shops in Wood Green and Turnpi…

Started by Susan Cole

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Susan Cole

Silver Award for Bounds Green School

Congratulations to staff and pupils at Bounds Green School who learned during half term that they have been presented with a TfL Silver Awa…

Started by Administrator

0 Nov 2, 2012

We need to talk about Kelvin ... Avenue.

As part of major road reconstruction around Enfield Borough, this weekend will see significant work taking place in Kelvin Avenue N13. The…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Oct 16, 2012

Bye bye wheel clampers

Some good news! Has anyone else noticed the Sango penalty parking notice signs have now been taken down at Bounds Green parade? I have walk…

Started by Peter Williams

0 Oct 9, 2012

Haringey Council painted a disabled bay around my car and then fined me

I received a fine for parking my car in a disabled parking bay. The only problem was that when I parked my car there, the disabled parking…

Started by Mandy Norman

3 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Karen Briggs

London Cycling Campaign critical of North Circular cycle lanes

After several years of roadworks and major redevelopment of the A406 locally the infrastructure is now fully operational; yet is not univer…

5 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Sean Fanning

Wheel Clampers at Bounds Green Tube

Does anyone know if the wheel clampers at bounds green are legit or can some action be taken against them? A friend got clamped today, we h…

Started by Lucy Whitehead

42 May 18, 2012
Reply by Peter Williams

£1.1M Parking Fine on Bounds Green Road!

Today's Sun Newspaper has revealed that Bounds Green Road is the second most lucrative stretch of UK highway, they report: Second-worst fin…

7 May 17, 2012

Are you finding it harder to park in and around Melbourne, Sidney, Palmerston?

I've recently found out that the new car sales 'we buy any car' on corner of sidney and green lanes is using melbourne as a 'storeroom' and…

Started by linda scipioni

19 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Judy

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...