Kevin@The Ground Bean Café's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kamal Here is a Whatsapp group you can join. It was set-up to provide information…"

Kevin@The Ground Bean Café replied Mar 28, 2020 to CORONAVIRUS - Local Support

30 Jan 24
Reply by Anna Jenkins

"The sun shined for two days in a row! Thanks to all our neighbours who came by to en…"

Kevin@The Ground Bean Café replied Sep 28, 2015 to Jam and Cake

1 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Kevin@The Ground Bean Café

"I'm with Lucia on this. The old logo was grim.  Of course content is more important…"

Kevin@The Ground Bean Café replied Sep 28, 2015 to Haringey reveal new logo - What's your view

11 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Richard Matz

"That map is awesome. It's like flight tracker, you can see the trains travelling up…"

Kevin@The Ground Bean Café replied Jun 12, 2015 to Hum

12 Jun 12, 2015

"Hi Nell I'd like to revive the thread as I'm looking for a builder to do a bathroom…"

Kevin@The Ground Bean Café replied Mar 12, 2015 to Builder required / need recommendations

7 Mar 12, 2015

"Unfortunately, I've got to know a number of roofers over the last 3 years. Our flat…"

Kevin@The Ground Bean Café replied Mar 12, 2015 to Urgent appeal for roofer

5 Mar 12, 2015

"On 15 July my partner suggested taking the 67 bus back home from Hoxton Sq. It's lik…"

Kevin@The Ground Bean Café replied Jul 28, 2014 to Gilbert and George "Towards Wood Green"

2 Jul 28, 2014

"Nick was able to come out the the day after I called. He diagnose both a washing mac…"

Kevin@The Ground Bean Café replied Jul 28, 2014 to Washing Machine repairs

7 May 8, 2018
Reply by David Baker

"What a wonderful surprise. Here's a picture of Alessandro preparing my coffee; which…"

Kevin@The Ground Bean Café replied May 5, 2014 to Italian Deli opening in Myddleton Road

13 May 5, 2014

"We live on the first section of Maidstone Road (Haringey). We did not receive a cons…"

Kevin@The Ground Bean Café replied Sep 27, 2012 to Proper Paving Stones For Tarmac - Haringey's Policy

14 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Julie McNamee

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...