Adam Paul's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This sounds like a fantastic idea!  I work for a charity and social enterprise calle…"

Adam Paul replied Jul 13, 2013 to Bowes Park Mural?

53 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Dharmesh

"Hi Chris,   Many thanks for the offer, I'm still trying to secure a suitable venue/d…"

Adam Paul replied Oct 12, 2011 to Wanted - Performers for Charity Variety Show

2 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Adam Paul

"Hi Andrea, Thanks for that, very much appreciated! Cheers Adam"

Adam Paul replied Apr 13, 2011 to Bowes Park EcoTeam - Save Energy, Water, and perhaps some Money!

8 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Adam Paul

"Yesterday saw the first meeting of the Bowes Park EcoTeam at OneTwoeight, where resi…"

Adam Paul replied Mar 8, 2011 to Bowes Park EcoTeam - Save Energy, Water, and perhaps some Money!

8 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Adam Paul

"Dear All,   If you would like to find out more about the Bowes Park Eco Team, I will…"

Adam Paul replied Mar 4, 2011 to Bowes Park EcoTeam - Save Energy, Water, and perhaps some Money!

8 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Adam Paul

"Dear all,   Please note that unfortunately there will be no drop-in session on Tuesd…"

Adam Paul replied Feb 26, 2011 to What's On at OneTwoEight?

1 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Adam Paul

"Hi Andrea,   Thank you that would be very much appreciated.   To everyone who is int…"

Adam Paul replied Feb 26, 2011 to Bowes Park EcoTeam - Save Energy, Water, and perhaps some Money!

8 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Adam Paul

"Dear All,   Just a quick update that I will be at 128 Myddleton Road during the foll…"

Adam Paul replied Jan 25, 2011 to OneTwoEight - We Want Your Views!

2 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Adam Paul

"Dear All, Many thanks to all those who came along, on Saturday to the Give or Take…"

Adam Paul replied Nov 4, 2010 to Give or Take Event - Saturday 30th October, Commerce Road Community Centre

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Adam Paul

"Dear All, Just a quick reminder that the Bowes Park Community Association are holdi…"

Adam Paul replied Oct 29, 2010 to Give or Take Event - Saturday 30th October, Commerce Road Community Centre

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Adam Paul

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...