gabriela Schutz's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"This is great to know. I can not help with time unfortunately, but can donate things…"

gabriela Schutz replied Sep 14, 2015 to Help Calais / Greece refugee campaign - Volunteering at the Big Yellow Storage in East Finchley

4 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Colin Marr

"So when is the meeting then? "

gabriela Schutz replied Jul 14, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - Get Involved! (PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED MEETING DATE BELOW!)

19 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

"Nice idea. Will join when you have the android App."

gabriela Schutz replied Jul 14, 2015 to WANTED: Neighbours to exchange good food with

5 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Liz Bell

"That's a great development!"

gabriela Schutz replied Jul 12, 2015 to Flyposting in Bounds Green

50 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by amanda wilkes

"I can do Monday morning Sureka."

gabriela Schutz replied Jul 7, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - Get Involved! (PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED MEETING DATE BELOW!)

19 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

"Dear Dave, Thanks for your comment. Please have a look at a long general reply I add…"

gabriela Schutz replied Jul 7, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"Dear John, Thanks for your comment. Please have a look at a long general reply I add…"

gabriela Schutz replied Jul 7, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"Great, a cafe was needed there, and the cakes are great!"

gabriela Schutz replied Jul 7, 2015 to Palmers Greenery - Celebrating the Broomfield Park Community Cafe

3 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"Hello everyone, and thanks very much for taking the time to comment about this matte…"

gabriela Schutz replied Jul 4, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"Thanks Amanda."

gabriela Schutz replied Jun 29, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...