Laura Lorente-Cronin's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Angie, like Richard said there are a few of us who run on a Wednesday morning. An…"

Laura Lorente-Cronin replied Jan 26, 2016 to Running Club

4 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Angie

"Hiya. I can do Monday daytime for our first meeting. I work Monday nights x"

Laura Lorente-Cronin replied Jul 8, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - Get Involved! (PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED MEETING DATE BELOW!)

19 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

"So sorry to hear this. Very sad that people are stealing your artwork. Please, pleas…"

Laura Lorente-Cronin replied Jun 26, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"Done! And shared on Facebook. I've offered to run yoga classes once a month and give…"

Laura Lorente-Cronin replied May 15, 2015 to Shaftesbury Hall "Tin Tabernacle" rebuilding: how you can help

1 May 15, 2015
Reply by Laura Lorente-Cronin

"Hi Yogis Wanted to let you know there is a new yoga class at The Hub for all the 'e…"

Laura Lorente-Cronin replied Apr 15, 2015 to Yoga - Myddleton Road

9 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Rachel Blunt

"Hiya, i'd like to join you guys for early running. I teach spin on Wednesday and Fri…"

Laura Lorente-Cronin replied Jan 30, 2015 to Anybody looking for running partners or to start up a small running club in Bounds Green/Bowes Park area?

20 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Hiya, I currently run a drama club at Bowes called Dramatise. A while back I was spe…"

Laura Lorente-Cronin replied Mar 14, 2014 to School Holiday club - Bounds Green Area

9 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Laura Lorente-Cronin

"Clare, can I ask what you pay per day/week? Thanks in advance. I can't see any price…"

Laura Lorente-Cronin replied Oct 4, 2013 to childcare

6 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Clare Bull

"Thank you. "

Laura Lorente-Cronin replied Oct 3, 2013 to childcare

6 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Clare Bull

"How on earth this hideous block ever got planning permission is beyond me. To tear d…"

Laura Lorente-Cronin replied Mar 10, 2013 to No 2 Maidstone Road. 2013

44 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Liz Wright

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...