Alan Sitkin's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Anna,  that's excellent, have sent you a connection request, then will give you m…"

Alan Sitkin replied Jun 27, 2013 to Pocket Parks - any suggestions for new open spaces locally?

26 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"Laura, I just came back from chairing the Council's Sustainability scrutiny panel –…"

Alan Sitkin replied Jun 27, 2013 to What to do with Ritz Parade on North Circular?

56 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Donald Smith

"Yep. I'll be representing on the night. You can guess what we'll be saying!"

Alan Sitkin replied Jun 27, 2013 to "Funky Lounge" Sale of Alcohol Licensing Application

20 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Susan Walsh

"Agree 200% that it must be people before profit. As lefties, it's the kind of thing…"

Alan Sitkin replied Jun 27, 2013 to Help oppose the building of more flats along the A406

6 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"This is very cool"

Alan Sitkin replied Jun 25, 2013 to Public Art for Maidstone Road N11

6 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

"At an initial level, "people power" is always great, street protests have always bee…"

Alan Sitkin replied Jun 8, 2012 to Is the tide turning for betting shop proliferation?

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"Agree that there are: "concerns" - we have an overriding one as well. To wit, the ne…"

Alan Sitkin replied Apr 6, 2012 to Notting Hill Housing Trust Redevelopment: have your say

1 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"I know I know Karen, the CPZ consultation outcome surprised me too but it was actual…"

Alan Sitkin replied Apr 4, 2012 to Are you finding it harder to park in and around Melbourne, Sidney, Palmerston?

19 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Judy

"Friends, Have been following this debate. It is an area where if it were at all poss…"

Alan Sitkin replied Apr 4, 2012 to Are you finding it harder to park in and around Melbourne, Sidney, Palmerston?

19 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Judy

"Hi Richard! Listen, the Bowes Labour councillors have been terribly concerned for a…"

Alan Sitkin replied Feb 25, 2012 to Green Lanes retailers struggling to survive

2 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Alan Sitkin

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...