Ruth Cherrington's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Anna I will ask my neighbour who knows quite a bit about cat vets. Although we li…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Aug 30, 2012 to Vet recommendation for cats in the area?

17 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Paul o'callaghan

"hi Richard Thanks Richard!  Good idea re: talks, I was considering doing some but no…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Aug 8, 2012 to New Book on Working Men's Clubs- features Wood Green

10 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Ruth Cherrington

"I might be interested. Could help out maybe on publicising it, bringing in sponsors,…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Dec 2, 2011 to Wanted: members of a "steering group" for this website

2 Dec 2, 2011

"Thanks Geoff! I like the idea of being a guerilla litter picker. I should don khaki…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Nov 26, 2011 to Pavement jungle and our response

7 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Geoffrey Kemball-Cook

"Interesting. I had noticed the Norhtbrook Road one once when on my way to somewhere…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Nov 25, 2011 to The shifting street signs of Bowes Park

1 Nov 25, 2011

"I might not go in for the weed spraying but I certainly am one of those 'mad' people…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Nov 25, 2011 to Pavement jungle and our response

7 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Geoffrey Kemball-Cook

"That's really good. I am impressed by your commitment to open something community ba…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Oct 13, 2011 to Local Cafe and Bar in Bowes Park....exciting news

8 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Emel youssof

"Thanks for posting this link- what a great man he was and so much done for the benef…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Aug 28, 2011 to The Passmore Edwards Centennial

9 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Michael Cordwell James

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...