Kathie Burke's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I've also had a look - I think it does look weird, although I also recognise that…"

Kathie Burke replied May 31, 2016 to Planning Application 3A Queens Parade, Brownlow Road

3 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kathie Burke

"Very good point re potentially far more beneficial use of the land.  We need lots of…"

Kathie Burke replied Aug 10, 2014 to McDonalds Drive Through at Ritz Parade: A new planning application?

22 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by David Lionel Hughes

"Hi Tracy I use Broadway (Garage?  Motors?).  It's in Broadway Mews, off Green Lanes,…"

Kathie Burke replied Jan 6, 2013 to Local garage / mechanic?

3 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Kathie Burke

"Done as requested, Joe.  Would be a crying shame to lose the Cowshed - like we need…"

Kathie Burke replied Dec 14, 2012 to Cowshed Recording Studio under threat.

13 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Mandy Norman

"I think there's a real danger of this whole discussion being hijacked by us two argu…"

Kathie Burke replied Apr 10, 2012 to Are you finding it harder to park in and around Melbourne, Sidney, Palmerston?

19 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Judy

"Happy Easter, Judy! You say you hold strong anti-CPZ views on principle, citing the…"

Kathie Burke replied Apr 8, 2012 to Are you finding it harder to park in and around Melbourne, Sidney, Palmerston?

19 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Judy

"Hi Jenny I see you've had some very good replies, hope they are helpful (I think I'…"

Kathie Burke replied Apr 5, 2012 to The ranelagh tavern bounds green road

3 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Kathie Burke

"Alan, I've read your reply carefully and it seems to me that your bottom line is tha…"

Kathie Burke replied Apr 5, 2012 to Are you finding it harder to park in and around Melbourne, Sidney, Palmerston?

19 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Judy

"The argument of 1) above was pushed heavily by the anti-CPZ lobby when the last surv…"

Kathie Burke replied Apr 3, 2012 to Are you finding it harder to park in and around Melbourne, Sidney, Palmerston?

19 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Judy

"I could not believe the results of the CPZ survey  I live near Bowes school and ever…"

Kathie Burke replied Mar 30, 2012 to Are you finding it harder to park in and around Melbourne, Sidney, Palmerston?

19 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Judy

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...