Lucia's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Do the people taking these posters down think these events shouldn't happen? Or just…"

Lucia replied Jun 21, 2017 to Un-community-minded poster remover around Bowes Park station

6 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by gabriela Schutz

"I would definitely engage the bowes park community association as a good local stake…"

Lucia replied May 16, 2017 to Bounds Green Community Action

7 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"Hi Tom Did you have any luck? We are planning a similar project and keen to hear of…"

Lucia replied Mar 20, 2017 to Bounds Green - Side Return - Builder Reccomendations needed

2 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Diana Craig

"Agree it has been awful lately. I took this picture last week... cllrs a good bet. B…"

Lucia replied Jan 23, 2017 to Yellow Box Junction required outside Bounds Green station?

7 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"Absolutely! Lots of people locally have commented on what a difference they made..."

Lucia replied Jan 11, 2017 to Planters outside Bounds Green tube station

18 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Elizabeth George

"The judges visited the street today. We have no idea how it went - but they told us…"

Lucia replied Nov 4, 2016 to Myddleton Road shortlisted for Great British High Street award

3 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Lucia

"Hello! Scout club on Gordon rd might be an option. Lots of people rate tennis and f…"

Lucia replied Jul 20, 2016 to After school clubs

6 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Hevb

"That's a real shame. I've had a very good experience with the recently opened Beauty…"

Lucia replied Dec 4, 2015 to Naina's beauty salon Myddleton Road

7 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Jennifer

"Might be worth linking in with the Myddleton Road Traders Association? I think the i…"

Lucia replied Dec 4, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - take 2!

5 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"I'm not sure what I think of the design itself, I think as it settles we might like…"

Lucia replied Sep 25, 2015 to Haringey reveal new logo - What's your view

11 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Richard Matz

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...