All Discussions Tagged 'children' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Additional school places at Bounds Green Primary

One of our successful local primary schools, Bounds Green Infant and Junior, will be expanded to offer much needed extra  places after plan…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Mar 19, 2015

Underage Gig Venues

Hello. My son attends Alexandra Park School and is part of band. They are mostly 14 years of age. They have performed several gigs at the…

Started by brighid langtry

12 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by brighid langtry

Urgent: Donations needed for Syria!

Hi Bowes and Bounders, There is a Syrian aid convoy planning to leave from London early next week. They are trying to collect as much as po…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Oct 3, 2013

Kids swimming lessons recommendations pls

Our little one is two and a half and we're looking for a good swimming class on sat morning. We were going to archway pool until last month…

Started by Lucia

2 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Nicole James

School Gardening Club

Does anybody run or wish to start up a school gardening club to help children learn to understand where food comes from and to grow it. I a…

Started by Dane Buckman

1 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Administrator

Musical instruments required for Enfield Parents and Children's (EPC) Charity

Hello everybody Well I'm delighted to let you know I have been successful in joining a charity as a volunteer to support children and thei…

Started by Suellen edgar

0 Apr 6, 2013

Haringey Rhinos Youth Rugby

The Haringey Rhinos youth programme began in September 2011, with the aim of recruiting an Under 13s boys team.  However, interest in the y…

Started by Haringey Youth Rugby

0 Aug 28, 2012

Enfield - A Fairtrade Borough

A couple of years ago Enfield was declared as a Fairtrade borough; buying Fairtrade products helps poor farmers in developing countries ea…

0 Oct 6, 2011

Any suggestions for local Play Groups or drop-ins?

Another request for local info via Twitter - Any suggestions for local Play Groups or drop-ins? Our Families and Children resources page li…

Started by Administrator

0 May 12, 2011

International Postcard Swap for Families

Here is a lovely Idea: Would you and your family like to take part in an International Postcard Swap and receive some wonderful book recom…

1 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Robin Latchem

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...