All Discussions Tagged 'health' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Health Alert for nebuliser users: high air pollution warning for much of England on 10th April

Harmful levels of air pollution will accompany the warm weather expected across the UK on Friday, triggering government warnings that peopl…

Started by Donald Smith

0 Apr 8, 2015

Secret plan to DOUBLE ambulance waiting times

Secret plan to DOUBLE ambulance waiting times: Stroke and seizure patients could wait up to 19 minutes under new targets approved by NHS bo…

Started by Donald Smith

0 Dec 21, 2014

How good is your GP?

A recent news story in the Guardian revealed "One in six GP surgeries in England is at risk of offering patients poor care"  a story which,…

Started by John Mellor

0 Nov 21, 2014

Pilates Teacher wanted for some 1 to 1 sessions

Hello, I've been having recurrent lower back pain & have had it suggested to me that I do Pilates. I'd like to find a Pilates teacher w…

Started by Jude Habib

4 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Jude Habib

GPs

Good morning all, We're looking for a good GP in the Bounds Green/N11 and wondered if anyone had any experience with GPs in this area and…

Started by Matt McLeary

6 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Jennie Sawyer

Longer Lives - In Enfield - or Haringey?

A new data study of the health of the nation generated some fairly lurid headlines in the press this week. The Longer Lives map, created by…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Jun 12, 2013

Doctors in Bowes Park

I've just moved to the area and I'm struggling to find a doctors surgery to join.  I liked the idea of the Bounds Green Group Practice onli…

Started by Emmy Beazley

6 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Emmy Beazley

Free Heart Screening for 14 to 35 year olds at Tottenham Hotspur FC

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club has partnered with the charity Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY) and the Tom Clabburn Memorial Fund to provid…

0 May 16, 2012

Launch of myhealthlondon – a new website with info on your GP

A new initiative from NHS across London is myhealthlondon it's a new project that shows an individual webpage for every GP practice in Lond…

0 Dec 15, 2011

New resident query

Hi. I and my family are new to the area ( we live off Bowes Rd) & need to register with a GP locally. Can anyone recommend a good famil…

Started by Tracy Webber

7 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Kathie Burke

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...