All Discussions Tagged 'in' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does this fluffy cat belong to anyone?

Does this fluffy black cat belong to anyone in Bounds Green. He/she is very friendly and has been visiting my house every day for the last…

Started by Tara

0 Jun 7, 2018

Darji Mitra Mandal at Darji Pavilion: Reindeer and Santa 10th December

The invitation to the public coincides with another event. For more information contact the event cordinator Narendra Surti mailto:naren…

Started by Donald Smith

0 Dec 7, 2016

Alexandra Palace - Drive in Cinema ticket

Does anyone want to purchase a ticket for the drive in cinema to see the Big Lebowski on Saturday 26th March at 20:00. I bought the ticket…

Started by Tim Carter

1 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Tim Carter

We Love Myddleton Road group look back on 2015

I was delighted to get this message from the We Love Myddleton Road group organisers and wanted to share it here, in case anyone's not on t…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

2 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Room wanted for working female.

Hello. My friend, Polly, is urgently seeking a room to rent in the Bounds Green, Wood Green and Muswell Hill area. She is able to pay up to…

Started by Neil O'Shea

0 Dec 3, 2015

Campervan Break in last night - Thursday 11.30pm, Palmerston Road

Hi All, I just wanted to share this incident with you all, particularly all the campervan owners. Last night, around 11.30pm on Palmersto…

Started by Terri

3 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Jude Habib

Is your garden a winner?

Deadline for entries to Haringey in Bloom is 28 July - good luck! Award Categories include: Front garden Container garden Allotment p…

0 Jul 11, 2014

Haringey in Bloom

I spotted a poster at the garden centre for Haringey in Bloom. This year the categories are: Front Garden Allotment Plot Community Garden…

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Lucia

Bowes & Bounds in Bloom 2012

One thing this unpredictable weather has been good for are the local flowers and plants. I was out early Sunday morning and got some snaps…

8 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Mat Riches

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...