All Discussions Tagged 'london' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What makes a neighbourhood a friendly place to live?

Yesterday "The Good City", the second in the excellent series of London Papers from Changing London was published. Changing London is a blo…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Jul 31, 2014

Engineering work on the Piccadilly line weekend of 29/30 March

What is happening? We are undertaking a comprehensive improvement programme across London’s transport network, including the modernisation…

Started by London Underground

0 Mar 24, 2014

Is north London intellectual?

This has been circulating on social media for a few days - so I thought I'd add it as a forum post. YouGov is a research and public opinion…

5 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by GB Kaz

London Schools Atlas: understanding future education provision

Several of our discussion on the site about local regeneration and house building have often turned to the issue of school places and provi…

1 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Doyougetme

Piccadilly line consultation

Do you use the Piccadilly line?  Have your say on issues affecting the line by completing this short online survey from TfL. Please complet…

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by London Underground

Living Under One Sun - Doors

In the cold winter of 2013, in Tottenham, London, a team of thirteen local residents were trained and employed by Living Under One Sun, sup…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Jul 30, 2013

Market Update

Dear all, I trust that you are all well. I just wanted to announce that the market is slowly getting back into action. Firstly, I would lik…

Started by Beulah Antonin

0 Feb 5, 2013

Piccadilly line this weekend - travelling to Heathrow?

Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 February What is happening? To provide a smoother more comfortable ride and to improve track drainage, which preve…

0 Feb 4, 2013

Can anyone lend a projector for Thursday night?

Does anyone have a projector they would be willing to lend Pete for Thursday night's Discovering London talk at The Step please? Our usual…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

1 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Piccadilly line this weekend - travelling to Heathrow?

Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 January What is happening? The next part of the bridge strengthening work which first took place on 5/6 January (…

0 Jan 15, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...