All Discussions Tagged 'myddleton' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turning on the Myddleton Road Christmas lights November 30th

Hi everyone,   We Love Myddleton Road is looking for some help with a planned event at on Sunday 30 November.   Our idea is to mark the swi…

Started by Administrator

0 Oct 31, 2014

Linking potential shopkeepers and landlords on Myddleton Road

One of the projects that the "We love Myddleton Road" group would like to progress is linking up potential shopkeepers and landloards who h…

Started by Daniel Cowan

0 May 13, 2014

One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing

Ovi, the legendary egg-eating dinosaur of Myddleton Road has been removed in the past couple of days. I snapped Ovi on Wednesday and toda…

Started by Peter Berthoud

7 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Suellen edgar

We Love Myddleton Road - actions & ideas

Hi everyone,Following Nell’s post on this site before Christmas and the Caroline Simpson’s resignation from the Myddleton Road Strategy gro…

Started by Toby Nation

1 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Toby Nation

Christmas lights!

The lights in the tree by the gym looked lovely last night - are there more lights coming for the street? Makes such a nice difference. 

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

0 Dec 2, 2013

The Myddleton Road swifts

The glorious summer days see the Myddleton Road swifts circling the junction with Palmerston Road like crazy - swooping round in high circl…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

3 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Stuart Harrington

Ping! Community Table Tennis in Bowes Park

Ping! is an innovative three year street ping-pong project which provides people with opportunities to play social and competitive table te…

Started by Administrator

0 Jun 19, 2013

Vintage Mystery

I love a good vintage mystery... particularly of the Poirot & Miss Marple variety! Can you imagine my joy when four Mountview graduates…

Started by Nell Riches

1 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Supporting our locally based charities

Following last week’s list of “things you can do on Myddleton Road” I was prompted to include on here another thing you can do on Myddleton…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Mar 22, 2013

Cowshed Recording Studio under threat.

The Cowshed Recording studio has been located in Myddleton Road for a dozen years or more ... in a building used as a recording studio sinc…

Started by Administrator

13 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Mandy Norman

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...