All Discussions Tagged 'station' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fab yet mysterious new art work at Bowes Park Station

Forgive the poor, wonky iPhone shot of one of them (don't want to spoil the surprise if you haven't walked past yet) but the new artworks o…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

22 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Shona Rose

Consultation on changes to trains at Bowes Park

Some Great Northern services will be transferred to Thameslink in 2018 and there is a consultation about services which closes in December.…

Started by Dawn Barnes

1 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Donald Smith

Have your say on Crossrail 2 - proposed extension from Alexandra Palace to New Southgate

A further consultation focusing on specific areas of Crossrail 2 launches today Changes proposed to Crossrail 2 route following feedback f…

Started by London Underground

6 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Matthew Kitching

URGENT ACTION: join us in Wood Green on Tuesday 14th July

Barnet Council is aiming to use the Pinkham Way site for a large Waste Transfer Station (WTS). Planning Officers at Haringey Council have b…

Started by Susie Holden

0 Jul 10, 2015

Lift works at Oakwood station

There will be no lift service at Oakwood Tube station until late July. This is while we carry out planned maintenance work on the lift, as…

1 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

The Yard - a great new addition to local Cafe Culture!

A new cafe - The Yard - opened on Monday this week at Palmers Green Station. This is their second outlet, the first - at Alexandra Palace S…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 May 14, 2015

Railway green verges and Network rail

Hello Had some comms through the door from our local MP concerning the alley alongside the railway - it appears that network rail are visit…

Started by Lucia

5 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Derek Keay

An alternative name for Bounds Green tube?

On Londonist we're renaming all the tube stations with feasible alternatives. I've suggested Spouters Corner for Wood Green but I can't thi…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

8 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Bowes Park Mural?

Hi all, This is my first post here - nice to meet you all. I've been in the area for about 9 months now, and it's really nice that this so…

Started by William Cragg

53 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Dharmesh

Piccadilly line: No direct service to Heathrow weekend of 16/17 November

What is happening? To provide a smoother more comfortable ride and to improve track condition we are replacing points at Acton Town. This m…

0 Nov 15, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...