Community News and Information (1,617)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swifts!

You may have seen there are lots of swifts swirling around Myddleton Road. If you can accommodate a nestbox for these beautiful birds, ther…

Started by Penny Woods

1 Jun 16, 2022
Reply by Penny Woods

Litter-picking

Local teenager Joe, who goes to APS, is doing his Duke of Edinburgh Award volunteer project improving our area.  For the last three months…

Started by Caroline Simpson

0 Jun 5, 2022

Plastic bags needed please

The Red Sea Supermarket in Myddleton Road - on the corner with Marlborough - has a plastic bag dispenser outside.  This is for you to put y…

0 Jun 5, 2022

Bowes Park joins Piccadilly Line map

Over the weekend I noticed that Bowes Park has joined Bounds Green on the shiny new Elizabeth Line Piccadilly Line tube maps. Apparently…

Started by Daniel Cowan

0 May 30, 2022

History of Bounds Green

I would like to discover and learn about the history of Bounds Green. I have only ever found books relating to Wood Green , Palmers Green a…

Started by Irena Rybinska

18 May 28, 2022
Reply by Deirdre Stowell-Smith

Bank card found

Bank card found at Bounds Green station around 9am today. Lloyds Bank, Mrs Georgia Steele. Shout if it's yours; if not I will hand into t…

Started by Penny Woods

1 May 20, 2022
Reply by Penny Woods

Swifts return to Myddleton Road!

Hello, if you've noticed screaming in the air and little scythe-shaped birds high above you, you'll have seen that the swifts have returne…

Started by Penny Woods

1 May 13, 2022
Reply by Caroline Simpson

Expanding Myddleton Road Businesses

It's great to see three businesses expanding on Myddleton Road and a refresh to another. La Bottega, a new Italian Deli at No. 107 run by…

Started by Daniel Cowan

0 May 12, 2022

looking for a carpenter

Hi all,  I'm looking for a carpenter, any recommendations most welcome. I need a low level boxed frame made to house a wall hung toilet w…

Started by sue dawson

0 May 10, 2022

Brain Moore needs some furniture

I am sure many of you will remember Brian Moore who lived at 99 Myddleton Road.  A 'local character' whose family had kept a clothing shop…

0 Apr 26, 2022

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...