Local Shops, Cafés Businesses etc. (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fatisa restaurant, Wood Green High Road

We recently booked the upstairs area of Fatisa for a Saturday wedding lunch for 58 people. They assured us that they would be responsible…

Started by sue baylik

3 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by brighid langtry

Palmers Greenery Community Cafe now open in Broomfield Park

The Palmers Greenery in Broomfield Park is finally open Wednesdays and Weekends (10am- 4.30pm) This long awaited Community Cafe in Broomfi…

Started by Administrator

0 Jun 5, 2014

Italian Deli opening in Myddleton Road

Having visited the fabulous Greek deli, I noticed that an Italian Deli or is it a café?- La Coppia - looks like it maybe opening soon in My…

Started by linda scipioni

13 May 5, 2014
Reply by Kevin@The Ground Bean Café

Amazing new Greek deli on Myddleton Road

Hey, Just been in to Hellenic Gourmet, the new Greek deli on Myddleton Road, for the first time and I highly recommend it. They have a hug…

Started by Toby Nation

16 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by EyeInTheSky

Job Vacancy at The Step

The Step is a bar, café & gallery at the heart of the community in Bowes Park N22. We are expanding our small team and looking for a mo…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Apr 17, 2014

Solo Way Coffee shop is closed and up for sale!

Solo Way Coffee shop (135 Myddleton road) as you might have noticed is currently closed and Anna and Ketjia have told me they are selling…

Started by Dharmesh

3 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Susie Jones

Local independent businesses featured on TV this week.

Bim's Kitchen is a small local family business based in Palmers Green, hand making a range of African-inspired sauces and condiments. You m…

Started by Administrator

0 Feb 23, 2014

New barber at 132 myddleton road

Kiri has taken over Loucas Brothers. He will be making alterations prior to opening. One less empty shop. Please support this young man so…

Started by Emel youssof

0 Feb 15, 2014

Healthy Planet - charity that utilises empty shops for community spaces

Has anyone ever seen any of the Healthy Planet Books for free shops? I first stumbled on the project when waiting around in Tufnell Park…

Started by Dharmesh

2 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Leila Nicholas

New Farmers Market in Southgate

A new community / farmers market is opening at Southgate N14. Kings Market of Southgate begin trading on Sunday Feb 2nd and weekly thereaft…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Jan 13, 2014

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...