Residents and community group news (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Show a Little Love to Albert Road Rec

About a year ago we carried a story about the proposals for Albert Road Recreation Ground to receive Queen Elizabeth II status ensuring it…

Started by Richard McKeever

1 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Max

Broomfield Home-Owners and Residents Association - new website

I have been contacted by the Broomfield Home-Owners and Residents Association who have just launched their website - a way to keep up to da…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Oct 12, 2012

Noel Park NPNARA AGM

If any Noel Park Residents are on this board, be sure to come to the Noel Park Residents' Association (NPNARA) Annual General Meeting this…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

0 Sep 19, 2012

Finsbury Gardens now Open

After many months Finsbury Gardens is now open.  The new grass is not quite established so still needs to be fenced off and this means the…

Started by Kate Franzmann

0 Jul 9, 2012

Finsbury Gardens Re-opened!

A message from the Friends of Finsbury Gardens:Hurrah! Open again.We are all delighted that Finsbury Gardens is open again.The Friends of F…

Started by Administrator

0 Jul 6, 2012

Finsbury Gardens revamp means no Bowes Park Festival this year

A message from the Friends of Finsbury Gardens: As you may have noticed, Finsbury Gardens is currently closed and being dug up. Although i…

Started by Administrator

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by Rosalind Simpson

Zip-wiring for charity

Hi everyone, On the 21st April I'll be in my native Sunderland, zip-wiring off the roof of the Stadium of Light across the river Wear. Sobe…

Started by Karen Briggs

0 Apr 13, 2012

Finsbury Gardens needs Gardeners

What a beautiful day.  Four local people  - the Finsbury Diggers - spent the afternoon weeding the beds around Finsbury Gardens.  We were j…

Started by Kate Franzmann

0 Apr 1, 2012

Bowes Park Community Association - Spring Newsletter

Many thanks to friends at the Bowes Park Community Association who have generously carried a feature on this website in the spring edition…

Started by Administrator

0 Mar 21, 2012

Bowes Park Community Choir: Seeking a new Musical Director

Bowes Park Community Choir is sad to be losing its Musical Director.  We are therefore seeking a new MD. The job description is available f…

Started by Administrator

0 Dec 19, 2011

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...