Toby Nation's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi everyone I've emailed the councillors to check whether haringey are behind the r…"

Toby Nation replied Jun 29, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"I also see tonight that The Prince (Trinity Road along Bounds Green Road) has been r…"

Toby Nation replied Feb 18, 2015 to Starting Gate Pub, Ranelagh and similar

7 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Stephen Middleton

"It's a miracle. Thanks to Caroline from BPCA for removing his eye patch after consu…"

Toby Nation replied Nov 12, 2014 to Fab yet mysterious new art work at Bowes Park Station

22 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Shona Rose

"Hey Nell, Yes please - we'd love them... We'll give them a loving home I promise. Th…"

Toby Nation replied Nov 12, 2014 to Vintage Folding Card Tables Available for FREE!!

7 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Jane

"Efforts to sort out this pathway have made it onto the front page of the local paper…"

Toby Nation replied Oct 22, 2014 to Bowes Passage

17 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by A. Demirci

"Thanks for spotting this - looks like a great opportunity. We will certainly explor…"

Toby Nation replied Oct 5, 2014 to £20,000 grants available for communities who want to improve their high streets

2 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Toby Nation

"Yes indeed. Thanks to some good work by the various members of We Love Myddleton Roa…"

Toby Nation replied Jun 5, 2014 to Ideas needed to bid for TfL money

12 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Stephen Frost

"On behalf of We Love Myddleton Road I want to say a huge thanks to everyone who turn…"

Toby Nation replied May 14, 2014 to Come and support the shops on Myddleton Road

18 May 29, 2015
Reply by Daniel Cowan

"PLANNING APPLICATION TO RENOVATE SHOP FRONTS ON MYDDLETON ROAD Hi everyone,  This is…"

Toby Nation replied Mar 27, 2014 to Myddleton Road... A Street Worth Fighting For

191 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Richard McKeever

"Hi everyone,   We thought it was time for a bit of any update on what the We Love My…"

Toby Nation replied Mar 17, 2014 to We Love Myddleton Road - actions & ideas

1 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Toby Nation

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...