Irena Rybinska's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"I noticed this beautiful display yesterday. It really is a welcome sight and enhance…"

Irena Rybinska replied Dec 16, 2014 to Durnsford Road and Rhys Avenue community gardening

1 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Irena Rybinska

"Saddened but not surprised. Despite millions being spent on refurbishment, incompete…"

Irena Rybinska replied Dec 9, 2014 to North Middlesex Hospital A&E dept "4th worst in the country"

3 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Donald Smith

"I have today seen the lovely tribute/flowers left for Eddie where he often sat! This…"

Irena Rybinska replied Nov 22, 2014 to Goodbye Eddie

11 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Daniela Tringale

"Thanks for the update. I was wondering where he was as I had not seen him/dogs for a…"

Irena Rybinska replied Nov 2, 2014 to Goodbye Eddie

11 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Daniela Tringale

"Now that the pavements have been addressed the next improvement must be cctv/cameras…"

Irena Rybinska replied Sep 17, 2014 to Improvements on Bounds Green Road

10 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Joanna Christophides

"Visited last week- very impressed and the food was excellent.Only complaint well sli…"

Irena Rybinska replied Aug 18, 2014 to The Step Featured in Haringey People Magazine

2 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Irena Rybinska

"Well done Lindsey  I was going to post this too! I seem to recall that there was  a…"

Irena Rybinska replied Aug 18, 2014 to Cat found in N11 - is it yours?

1 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Irena Rybinska

"Thanks for raising this. I am totally opposed to this application.and have expressed…"

Irena Rybinska replied Jul 16, 2014 to Planning application for land to the rear of 24 Maidstone Road (fronting Oak Lane)

2 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Irena Rybinska

"Yes I read about this. Both heartwarming and heartbreaking in equal measures.Heartfe…"

Irena Rybinska replied Jul 15, 2014 to Inspiring story to free a chained elephant for 50 years from the kind people of our very own Palmers Green

2 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Irena Rybinska

""

Irena Rybinska replied Jul 15, 2014 to Inspiring story to free a chained elephant for 50 years from the kind people of our very own Palmers Green

2 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Irena Rybinska

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...