Richard McKeever's Discussions (1,044)

Discussions Replied To (625) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kari I too have a soft spot for To Spitiko it was the place we visited on the nig…"

Richard McKeever replied Dec 2, 2010 to Favourite local Pubs and restuarants

10 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Michael Cordwell James

"Hi Sally I would definitely support young people who wanted to set something up loc…"

Richard McKeever replied Dec 2, 2010 to Can we have a Skateboard & bike park locally?

2 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by John Naughton

"Thanks Adam It's great to see onetwoeight being so well used. I think the variety a…"

Richard McKeever replied Dec 2, 2010 to OneTwoEight - We Want Your Views!

2 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Adam Paul

"Great News all the support for the Haringey based Harmony Gardens at Broadwater Farm…"

Richard McKeever replied Nov 26, 2010 to Support Haringey Community Gardening Project

2 Nov 28, 2010

"Diana I agree a good café in Myddleton Road would be a terriffic addition to our are…"

Richard McKeever replied Nov 21, 2010 to Local Café?

74 May 17, 2011
Reply by Nell Riches

"The ongoing Twitter discussion about bars and restuarants has Cllr Matt Cooke highly…"

Richard McKeever replied Nov 19, 2010 to Favourite local Pubs and restuarants

10 Jan 21, 2011

"In an earlier exchange on this site, about Enfield's proposal to introduce a CPZ, si…"

Richard McKeever replied Nov 19, 2010 to Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ) in Bounds Green / Bowes Park - are they a good thing?

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Administrator

"Yes thats the one ... still the same wonderful Thai food - and now live music too! c…"

Richard McKeever replied Nov 11, 2010 to The Prince

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Richard McKeever

"Hi Jerry It's a shame that both your son and daughter can't go to the same school (…"

Richard McKeever replied Nov 5, 2010 to Bounds Green primary school - opinions?

1 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Richard McKeever

"This was a fun event - here is a short video of Lionel Ferer describing the Give or…"

Richard McKeever replied Nov 3, 2010 to Give or Take Event - Saturday 30th October, Commerce Road Community Centre

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Adam Paul

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...