Planning and Regeneration (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Homes Under The Hammer - 15/05/2013

Today's episode of Homes Under The Hammer on BBC One features a house purchased on Eleanor Road N11! It was purchased for £311,000 and requ…

Started by Susie Jones

1 May 15, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

Alexandra Palace awarded £24M to regenerate the People's Palace

Great news today that Ally Pally has been succesful in bidding for a large Heritge Lottery Fund award to regenerate the whole complex after…

Started by Richard McKeever

6 May 11, 2013
Reply by Melanie Corfield

Letting Agents - Myddleton Road

Myddleton Road appears to be inundated with letting agents, many of which do not have any properties in their windows! I know the road is i…

Started by Susie Jones

10 May 11, 2013
Reply by Melanie Corfield

Planning Committee to decide North Circular Road Applications - 23rd April 7.30pm at Enfield Council

Enfield's planning committee will meet on Tuesday the 23rd of April 2013 at 7.30pm in the Council Chamber at Enfield Council to discuss two…

Started by Nikki Salih

3 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Nikki Salih

No 2 Maidstone Road. 2013

I would just like so say that the building is now almost completed. Not too sure if I like it. The estate agents that are involved seem to…

Started by Peter Tuck

44 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Liz Wright

Fight the flats and the mass overdevelopment of Bowes Ward by Notting Hill

Notting Hill Housing Association are getting away with murder!   If they get their way - the area will be unrecognisable.  Their plan is to…

Started by Nikki Salih

15 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Basil Clarke

Planning Application Myddleton Road

A planning Application for 80a Myddleton Road is under review at present, in a propety next door to the Wood Yard. Details here The current…

Started by Administrator

0 Mar 13, 2013

Bowes Park "Tin Tabernacle" and proposals for redevelopment

The rare and iconic "Tin Tabernacle" in Herbert Road by Bowes Park station is currently under review for demolition and replacement with a…

Started by Richard McKeever

21 Mar 12, 2013

Redevelopment of 2 Maidstone Road

Hi all, Had a visit this afternoon from John, from the Bounds Green District and Residents Association, as I had previously objected to th…

Started by Karen Briggs

9 Mar 12, 2013

2 Maidstone Road - Application for 6 x 2 bed flats and 3 x 3 bed flats

Evening all. I'm sure we've all walked past that old detatched house on the corner of Brownlow and Maidstone Road that's been used as a sq…

Started by Doyougetme

9 Mar 12, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...