Ashleena Deike's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Claire, I realise this post is very old, but by any chance is the brickie still l…"

Ashleena Deike replied Apr 19, 2023 to garden wall builder needed

3 Apr 21, 2023
Reply by Anna Jenkins

"To add to the body of collective recommendations...I used Magic just recently for a…"

Ashleena Deike replied Oct 10, 2014 to Painter / Decorator Wanted

13 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Ashleena Deike

"Happy to help out tomorrow Nick but probably not at 6.30!!!  Will come by in the mor…"

Ashleena Deike replied Oct 10, 2014 to Looking to borrow a large trailer, and get some help with George Moore's Myddleton Road

11 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Clare

"Hi Everybody...I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEW NEWS ABOUT THE LORDSHIP and PADDY POWER iss…"

Ashleena Deike replied Jun 10, 2014 to Please sign Harringay petition against new betting shop!

13 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Ashleena Deike

"I've always meant to go to one of these but have never got around to it: http://www.…"

Ashleena Deike replied May 14, 2014 to Any local running Groups?

1 May 14, 2014
Reply by Ashleena Deike

"Disappointed I can't make the inaugural event, but I'm looking forward to hearing wh…"

Ashleena Deike replied May 9, 2014 to Come and support the shops on Myddleton Road

18 May 29, 2015
Reply by Daniel Cowan

"Yes, it has.  It was rejected at a licensing meeting last night.  This is really gre…"

Ashleena Deike replied Apr 30, 2014 to Please sign Harringay petition against new betting shop!

13 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Ashleena Deike

"My sister and I enjoyed cappuccino and Italian cannoli for our Easter Sunday breakfa…"

Ashleena Deike replied Apr 20, 2014 to Italian Deli opening in Myddleton Road

13 May 5, 2014
Reply by Kevin@The Ground Bean Café

"Done and done...may it be a catalyst to get more of the street looking as good... "

Ashleena Deike replied Mar 28, 2014 to Renovating shop fronts on Myddleton Road - please comment

12 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Tiritas

"Great...thanks for that Alan. I'd love to chat at some point in the future.  At the…"

Ashleena Deike replied Mar 26, 2014 to Across the generations

30 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Liz Wright

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...