Enfield - About the Borough (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proposals to build on Grovelands Park

News this week that Enfield Council are considering tackling the severe shortage of school places by building a new two-form entry primary…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Jul 18, 2013

Top 10 Things To Do In The Borough of Enfield

I bit the bullet and created a post for Londonist about the top 10 things to do in Enfield. We're working our way around the boroughs. Did…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

4 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

Enfield Council turning off street lighting to save money

What do you think of the proposal by Enfield Council to turn off street lighting in the middle of the night? The story was reported on the…

1 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by GB Kaz

Bowes Councillor has his Bike Stolen!

It was an unfortunate week for one of our three Bowes Councillors Alan Sitkin. Keen cyclist and champion of local sustainability, Cllr Sitk…

0 Nov 11, 2012

Sustainability in Enfield: Have your say

Enfield Borough Council have begun a consultation process into Sustainability in the introduction to the draft plan its clear that the defi…

Started by Administrator

0 Oct 4, 2012

What precisely does The London Borough of Enfield have against trees?

As I was walking down York Road yesterday, I noticed that Enfield are once again about to mutilate more trees in the Bounds Green Area. It…

Started by Doyougetme

2 Sep 21, 2012

Golden Post Box in Enfield Town for Olympic Medal Winner

Royal Mail have been celebrating each gold medal awarded to "Team GB" Olympians with a dedicated stamp and by painting a post box gold in t…

3 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

A shabby way to celebrate the Jubilympics?

Hello neighbours! Has anyone seen the bunting that Enfield Council has put up in Palmers Green High Street? Personally I am not much of a r…

Started by John Mellor

0 May 29, 2012

How do you feel about your House?

As part of an artists residency at Forty Hall, artist Amelia Crouch is asking people who live in Enfield to take part in a short survey abo…

Started by Administrator

0 Feb 7, 2012

Bulky Waste Collection - Enfield

HAVE YOU GOT ANY LARGE ITEMS THAT YOU NO LONGER WANT AND CANNOT REUSE? Following a successful Residents' Priority Fund application backed b…

0 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...